IGNORED

Guess who we saw tonight??

Squidley

:banana: :sign woo hoo: None other that Driver Dan!!! (IH Truck Guy) :sign woo hoo: :banana:

Seems that Dan had a load that was heading to Beaumont TEXAS for a Monday delivery. He texted me on Friday and we ended up meeting him in Liberty for supper at Chili's and were able to gab and eat for about 3 hours. He showed up in his Barney Mobile, nice Freightliner funny color :whistling:

Now let me tell you folks that haven't met Dan, or his wife Shari something. If you get the opportunity to meet them both or even just Dan....do so. We had them over to the house in Michigan for a M&E and laughed until 3am about some of their misadventures. Anyone that was at the '09 Freebird maintenance Day or the '08 Kitchener Rally will attest to this.

It was awesome being able to see Dan again, unfortunately Shari was still up in Wisconsin, but we did get to talk with her on the phone after Dan took our pic and texted it to her. 1st words on her text back was "You Suck!" you get to see them and I dont :hihi: It was great spend a little time with Dan and I'm glad we got the opportunity to do so. Thanks for meeting us for supper Buddy, we'll have to try and do it again soon :thumbsup2:

Thanks for dinner Brad...

It's always great seeing you and Lonna..:)

I just got home and have to leave again in the morning so I can hopefully be home for Thanksgiving...

Shari is still ticked that I got to see you guys and she didn't..:mad:

Then to really rub it in,I stopped in Kearney,Mo. on the way to Minn. and had a great dinner with Dale, Cindy and Haylie...:D

I keep trying to explain to Shari that my job is all work and no play...:D

I keep trying to explain to Shari that my job is all work and no play...:D

Let me know how that one works out for ya Dan. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:Glad you are having a good time, drive safe out there and see you next year at the Leaf Looker weekend.

Or before if you come through Oskaloosa? :lightbulb:

Bryan & Lisa

Well I know very little about trucks. I've never driven trucks and probably never will. I see a LOT of them though because I'm on the road so much. I met one the other day and didn't know what it was but it was the first big truck in a long time that caught my eye. It looked beautiful coming down the road. I had to do some looking online to figure out what I had seen but I finally found it. Now I have no idea if they are any good but going by looks alone, this is what I would want to drive. :)

International LoneStar.

Well I know very little about trucks. I've never driven trucks and probably never will. I see a LOT of them though because I'm on the road so much. I met one the other day and didn't know what it was but it was the first big truck in a long time that caught my eye. It looked beautiful coming down the road. I had to do some looking online to figure out what I had seen but I finally found it. Now I have no idea if they are any good but going by looks alone, this is what I would want to drive. :)

International LoneStar.

Looks like they took some styling cues from the Victory Vision!:crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotfl:

Welcome home Dan, and Welcome back to VR.org!:banana:

Later, Scooter Bob

Thanks for dinner Brad...

It's always great seeing you and Lonna..:)

I just got home and have to leave again in the morning so I can hopefully be home for Thanksgiving...

Shari is still ticked that I got to see you guys and she didn't..:mad:

Our pleasure my friend!

Sucks that you had to turn right back out again, but being home for Thanksgiving will be nice. Lots of love to Shari, 1 for not being able to see us and 2 for having to put up with you! Looking forward next time you make it back down to the Republic of TEXAS!

Right after you post in another thread about political views!:stickpoke:

:sign just kidding:

:hijacked: How's the shovel coming? :sign back to topic:

Later, Scooter Bob

Your an observant one there Bob

:hihi:

The Shovel is idle right now. Still a bit more to do, but not a lot of time right now to do it. Monkey Boy is needing some help before his surgery and were trying to get things squared away with him 1st. Couple of weeks I'm thinking...and you were spot on with your advise about the stator, gotta do a bit of shimming, Thanks again Buddy :thumbsup2:

and you were spot on with your advise about the stator, gotta do a bit of shimming,

:hijacked:

Actually, that's real experience talking there!:doh:

I swapped one out in a hurry, and didn't look as close as you did. :scratchchin:

Makes a heck of a racket when it's a little loose in there.:bang head:

:sign back to topic:

Good Luck with her, Scooter Bob

International LoneStar.

I always knew that you had good taste Don....:thumbsup2: