IGNORED

meramec state park meet 2011

Snarley Bill

i have to get this on the calender. i had this meet last year for the first time the weekend after labor day, and it was a total success. it is a great time of the year in this area because it is cool and the riding is very enjoable. the area is beautiful and has awesome riding and no end of sight seeing. the dates will be the 8th, 9th, and 10th of september, 2011. the host motel is in the park. last year we had it all to ourself. it was a great meet and i think all who intended had a great time. the motel is very secluded and very nice. the location is in sullivan mo. right off I- 44. at meramec state park on the meramec river. they also have camping and cabins in the park. sullivan is 5 miles from the park and has all the usual restaurants and more motels. i would like to know how many folks may be interested in attending. hope to see you there. bill :welcome1::clap2::clap2:

I had a great time this last time and meet alot of new friends and had a great time, i even learned how to check to see if someone has sit in the seats of a new car from snarley Bill :whistling: so i will put this on my calendar. i hope to see all that was there and to meet some more new friends.

keep them comming folks. i will officially get it on the calender and have all the details in the next few days. just pm'd aussie annie and invited her to stay at our house and ride to the meet with us. it is in the heart of the best riding in missouri. bill :2133:

And we accepted the invite too :big-grin-emoticon:

keep them comming folks. i will officially get it on the calender and have all the details in the next few days. just pm'd aussie annie and invited her to stay at our house and ride to the meet with us. it is in the heart of the best riding in missouri. bill :2133:

Bill?

Your cycle trailer that big? :stirthepot::stickpoke:

Yep the pest is back.....:doh: Admit it you miss me:innocent: :headache::rotfl:

Sure do miss you both!!!!! Give Linda a big hug for me :)!!!

I put it on my Calendar:happy34: Peg said she will have to wait and see how things go at her work :think: ....... If it all works out? we might ride along with Colesgrandpaw & Joan to the Meet??

Things work out we may see you two a lot sooner say maybe the HUB MEET?...:thumbsup2:

Bill?

Your cycle trailer that big? :stirthepot::stickpoke:

Yep the pest is back.....:doh: Admit it you miss me:innocent: :headache::rotfl:

Sure do miss you both!!!!! Give Linda a big hug for me :)!!!

I put it on my Calendar:happy34: Peg said she will have to wait and see how things go at her work :think: ....... If it all works out? we might ride along with Colesgrandpaw & Joan to the Meet??

Things work out we may see you two a lot sooner say maybe the HUB MEET?...:thumbsup2:

you better be there it was a blast this year. :clap2: