IGNORED

Parked my 1st Gen today

Yammer Dan

And got my other 1st Gen out. Tucked "Brown Sugar" away in Skids garage and got "Ugly" out. Think she was mad at me for ignoring her for the summer. Coughed,farted and burped most of the way home til she got over it and started to run about 1/2 like she should. Guess I'll have to baby her for a while Ain't nothing wrong with having the Two Fastest Ventures in the area!!!:whistling:

And got my other 1st Gen out. Tucked "Brown Sugar" away in Skids garage and got "Ugly" out. Think she was mad at me for ignoring her for the summer. Coughed,farted and burped most of the way home til she got over it and started to run about 1/2 like she should. Guess I'll have to baby her for a while Ain't nothing wrong with having the Two Fastest Ventures in the area!!!:whistling:

Sounds a lot like it's owner:smile5: musta been quite a concert :crackup::crackup:

Mine has been parked for some time, she is resting up for her winter project, gonna strip it down to the frame and remove the 83 tranny from it and drop in an 86. First I have to remove the tranny from that motor, this will allow me to go to school on it.:thumbsup2: So my V Star will be getting a lot of miles on it till I get it finished.

Mine has been parked for some time, she is resting up for her winter project, gonna strip it down to the frame and remove the 83 tranny from it and drop in an 86. First I have to remove the tranny from that motor, this will allow me to go to school on it.:thumbsup2: So my V Star will be getting a lot of miles on it till I get it finished.

I have the gears waiting for "Ugly" Starting to jump with only 25k on her. Might make another summer if I keep her away from the 2nd Gens.:whistling: