IGNORED

Bought a 2004 Midnight black RSV today

Did someone ask for a picture?:innocent:

I think he mentioned in the other thread that he would take some pictures when he got it home.

Maybe he is out enjoying it and ignoring our pointless arguments here that have graciously hijacked his thread.

:hijacked::hijacked:

Arr matey.

I think he mentioned in the other thread that he would take some pictures when he got it home.

Maybe he is out enjoying it and ignoring our pointless arguments here that have graciously hijacked his thread.

:hijacked::hijacked:

Arr matey.

Sorry, no I'm not ignoring the thread and I don't mind if you seconded it to go in a more or less different direction. Its all good.

Since today (Nov 11) is a holiday, all the banks are closed so I have to wait until tomorrow Friday, to get a bank draft, then go pay for the bike, get a bill of sale, drive from Calgary where I work to Red Deer where I live (150 kilometers) get my pink insurance slip, get my plate, have my wife drive me back to Calgary Saturday, install my Gerbing wiring harness, and hopefully, hopefully be able to drive the bike back home to Red Deer Saturday afternoon.

The forecast is for snow tomorrow, so if it does snow, it may be coming home via a trailer sometime in the future that is to be announced, hopefully not too far in the distant future.

Chris in Red Deer, Alberta.

I was reading a bunch of tech stuff last night and now I remember doing a lot of things on my 01. Jason mod, driving light install, synching the carbs (what fun!) I have a carb synch II that I purchased back in 01 for that sole purpose.

Change the oil to synthetic and replace the filter and have a pair of Avon Venom X's installed to replace the 2 year old Dunlop Elite II's that are currently on the bike.

Life is good. Or will be in five months again.

Chris in Red Deer, Alberta.