IGNORED

Another toilet paper question

saddlebum

Ranger Wipe

Seperate the roll into squares and stack within reach, no more roll spooling onto floor and 1 square per operation saves paper too!

Ranger wipe

1. Take a single square of t-paper and fold it twice.

2. Gently rip out a semi-circle from the folded square from the folded corners (Do not discard this piece!!!)

3. Unfold square (you'll have created a hole for your finger to be inserted)

4. Place paper with hole over finger (like a Bib)

5. Wipe with finger

6. Roll paper up and over finger applying pressure to remove fecal matter.

7. Discard

8. Now take the little cut out piece from earlier and clean under the finger nail.

9. Flush!

Gawd man!!! you've got this one down to a science!! :rotf:

I'm new to this forum although I'm not new to formus in general. Now after reading some of this swilge I'm pretty sure some of you aren't completly right. Now this isn't a bad thing, as things go, just an observation.

By the way I'm glad to be here.

I'm new to this forum although I'm not new to formus in general. Now after reading some of this swilge I'm pretty sure some of you aren't completly right. Now this isn't a bad thing, as things go, just an observation.

By the way I'm glad to be here.

..... No problem :D :D

[quote name=

The change for a $5 bill would do us canucks no good at all...we would get 2 toonies and a loonie! (those are coins for some of you unknowing yanks!) :rasberry: :stickpoke:

Now Canadian Tire money is a different subject![/quote]well at least the toonies are bigger than the loonie.:big-grin-emoticon: just sayin