IGNORED

This site is getting old(er)

Marcarl

Now go figure, why would they do that to me?????????

Yep, those kids of mine just made me Grandpa AGAIN!!!! Can you believe that? I mean, what's with them anyways,,,, I can get older all by myself, but no,,, they all think that I need all the help they can give.

The particulars:

The young thing was a week and and half late, so of course it had to be a girl.

She wasn't too heavy, but a nice size, 9lb 13oz, so not quite ready for work yet.

Born today at 1:10 pm, so was decent enough to have lunch time over and done with first, at least she's starting out with the right priorities. Food then play!

Name is Aislinn, Malia, May Hodgins. Quite a handle to hang on to, hope she marries a guy with a short last name.

That makes 15 grandkids total,,,, nice number, most teenagers are really nice at that age.

Picture will come when available,,,, they all look the same anyways, right?

congrats to you and the mother child and family.

15 grand kids is it time to trade the bike for a minivan? LOL

enjoy them. and above all be nice to them just remember someday they might be in controll of your wheel chair. or where your going to live

Congrats to all. Very happy that mom and baby are happy and healthy.

15 grand kids....WOW.....I mean....I knew you were old but that's gotta be approaching ANCIENT. :confused24:

Wasn't Marcarl the official meat supplier, to the entire reign of the Roman Empire......

:stickpoke::duck::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Carl and Marca, congratulations! Congratulations to the parents! A warm welcome to little May.

Fifteen is a nice number. We also have fifteen grandkids. Of course, if we hadn't adopted our oldest daughter's first little girl we'd have twelve grandkids and three great grandkids. That would make us really old.

Congrats on the new GK.... 15 huh? I think :confused07: I have around that amount. Maybe more but I've lost count... only have 10 fingers. I did have another GGK hit the deck about 2 weeks ago. Makes number 6 with two more in the oven. Geeze that's depressing.....:backinmyday: :whistling:

[quoteYep, those kids of mine just made me Grandpa AGAIN!!!! Can you believe that? I mean, what's with them anyways,,,, I can get older all by myself, but no,,, they all think that I need all the help they can give.

]You can .....and you did:backinmyday:

But I imagine they just want to throw in a little something extra to clinch the deal

CONGRATULATIONS GRANDPA

First the pictures of our newest addition,,,,,,, still haven't got that name down right yet,, the more we get it seems, the more complicated the names become,,, they could have called her something easy like Carol or something.

1st is Mom, Grayson and Aislinn, mom being the biggest, Grayson is their son and Aislinn is the little one. Thought I'd better lay that out for you all, you just never knows who reads this site.

2nd is Aislinn, Grayson and Mom,,, size don't matter now anymore.

3rd is Daddy with Aislinn of course.

4th,,, I'm not sure, but in 20 years mom may have some 'splainin to do

Edited by Marcarl