IGNORED

Welcome to Winter

E-Fishin-C

We got the tail end of that big storm and we had some drifts 3feet high in places as the wind was close to 80 mph. Its way too early for snow here (usually) and it looks like its all going to melt, but here is a pic I took this morning off my patio.

Brian

From 11am until dark, I was outside in shorts today and tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful also. I feel blessed I was born here and call this part of the country home. :sun1:

RandyA

youre not helping my pain, Randy:no-no-no: I dont bug you when its a nice 75 or 85 here while youre in 100 degree humdity....lol!

Brian:snow2:

youre not helping my pain, Randy:no-no-no: I dont bug you when its a nice 75 or 85 here while youre in 100 degree humdity....lol!

The roads, parking lots are clear here & it has warmed up to 6*C today. So I may take the scoot out for dinner tonight. Seeing the other day, I wiped most of the snow off the scoot & today the rest should have melted.

Charlie, is it snowing, is it really snowing, really?

No snow here and I went fishing and a ride today. Caught Speckled Trout, Flounder, and Sea Bass. Afterwards I took a ride on the scoot and along the way, stopped in at a local Volunteer Fire Dept. that was having BBQ! Yum-Yum...............

Enjoy your SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:snow2::snow2::stickpoke::stickpoke:

BEER30

Actually, here in the mountains of east Tennesee, our weather is more moderate. We have cooler summers and warmer winters than most of the country north of us and a lot cooler summers than the country south of us. Even in the middle of the summer, an hours ride may get me in the lower 70's or even upper 60's, but we are at elevations over 6,000 feet. It is a beautiful place to live if you like riding in the mountains.

RandyA