IGNORED

Orlando Florida Yamaha shop?

thecount

Well. Visiting the sunshine state and was looking for the best Yamaha shop in the Orlando FL area. Since the HD guys like to strut their t-shirts from all over the place, even places they have not been, I thought I would hunt down the best big Yamaha shop so I could try to bring back a Yamaha t-shirt from my visit. Too bad, I don't have my RSV with me. Just too big to pack in the suit case and get on the plane.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and accepted. Just don't want to get the HD shirt. Just not right.

Just visiting, Thanks

I've often wondered about the t-shirt thing. Harley has made a lot of money selling $10.00 t shirts for $30.00 because they have the name of a harley dealer on the back. But the t shirt thing hasn't caught on with the metric bikes. I met a retired yamaha dealer from wisconsin in Tallahassee Florida and I asked him about this. He said he lost his **s on t shirts. He thought it was a good idea to copy Harley and order t shirts, sweat shirts and caps with his yamaha dealer name on them and didn't sell enough to recoup his cost. I also don't understand the harley thing about stopping at every dealer you go by. I don't stop at any yamaha dealer unless I need a part or service. This topic came up on the harley web site I go on occasionally and I was surprised that one guy on there said people were crazy to pay $30.00 for a $10.00 t shirt to advertise for harley. He said he bought plain t shirts for $10.00 and that if harley wanted him to advertise for them they could pay him. I thought, well there is one harley rider with some common sense.

harley is an american icon just like John Deere.It's as american as apple pie and yankee doodle.It has nothing to do with the produce,It's all about being associated with the name.It says look at me I'm an american.Probably 90% of the people wearing HD and JD products don't actually own a HD cycle or JD tractor.Thats my 2 cents.

harley is an american icon just like John Deere.It's as american as apple pie and yankee doodle.It has nothing to do with the produce,It's all about being associated with the name.It says look at me I'm an american.Probably 90% of the people wearing HD and JD products don't actually own a HD cycle or JD tractor.Thats my 2 cents.

ya know what they say about John Deere,

Nothing runs like a Deere, and smells like a John.

Couldn't resist. Thanks