IGNORED

29 Reasons to Ride

FROG MAN

This is going to be one great day for a ride. Sunny and 78 degrees and Ramona has the day off. For good reason to we been married 29 years today. A lot has changed since then.I'm not making $5.00 an hour no more but I'm still broke. We will be taking the 89 first gen country boy limo for a late Fall cruise probably through the mountains. Sad to say this may be are last ride together this year. Her work schedule is going to get real busy as the new store is opening and Winter is close. I'm ready to go I got 10 hours sleep last night,popped a few Ibprofen,and found my eye glasses. Like I said a lot has changed. Where can I buy lunch for:2cents::2cents::2cents:?

This is going to be one great day for a ride. Sunny and 78 degrees and Ramona has the day off. For good reason to we been married 29 years today. --- We will be taking the 89 first gen country boy limo for a late Fall cruise probably through the mountains. Sad to say this may be are last ride together this year. --- I'm ready to go I got 10 hours sleep last night,popped a few Ibprofen,and found my eye glasses. --- /QUOTE]

Congratulations - and I hope your last ride together this year brings more love and good memories for both of you until next season.

The First gen was running good. Every time I take that ride it's the same scenery just different day. Harleys broke down on the side of the road. Just stay out of their oil slick and enjoy the ride. Wife kept hollering to slow down but I kept thinking their was a Blue beast gaining on me in the back.Must have been dreamiing about those earlier rides.

NOT EVERYONE makes it to 29, and few to 50 or 70 any more. Sounds like you are well trained by your Lady. Have a great ride and keep hoping for the weather breaks. When I lived in Blacksburg, VA, I could usually count on an average of one per week!

ENjoy! And, My singleness makes me green with envy!

JackZ

Jack Tharp

Ft Collins, CO

:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:sign green with env:1hotsht::wow::Venture::7_6_3[1]: AND ... keep riding in any direction! Jz

NOT EVERYONE makes it to 29, and few to 50 or 70 any more. Sounds like you are well trained by your Lady. Have a great ride and keep hoping for the weather breaks. When I lived in Blacksburg, VA, I could usually count on an average of one per week!

ENjoy! And, My singleness makes me green with envy!

JackZ

Jack Tharp

Ft Collins, CO

:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:sign green with env:1hotsht::wow::Venture::7_6_3[1]: AND ... keep riding in any direction! Jz