IGNORED

rear wheel install

Yes there is. I bump the starter to where the forward spline is down ( use a flashlight to look up the tube ) then take the back boot loose from the rear part of the swing arm to be able to reach a long screw driver in and lift up the spline wile rocking the drive shaft a little to get it in. With the forward spline down when you lift it up it is in the middle where it can stab easy. Almost a two man job but with a little practice, and patience it is fairly easy.

Walking away and posting did the trick. Went back while waiting on a reply and she went right on. Dont know why it wouldnt go before I posted.:bang head:

Thanks guys.

rofl ... happened to me a few times too and the solution always has been to walk away for a few min ... go do something different.

If you have a problem with it in the future, one very easy way is to slip the axle in. That holds it perfectly in line and then you can just push and turn it until it is seated. Then it will stay when you pull the axle back out to put the spacers and etc. in.