IGNORED

seen ventures

latchkey

seen two ventures in the parking lot of the overlook dinner in leaveworth indiana as we rode by to cordyon saturday. anyboby from here? why do i always see ventures at a place of food and drink? we also were headed to eat! when you ride with a pack of wolfs / i mean goldwingers its nice to see a venture now and then.

seen two ventures in the parking lot of the overlook dinner in leaveworth indiana as we rode by to cordyon saturday. anyboby from here? why do i always see ventures at a place of food and drink? we also were headed to eat! when you ride with a pack of wolfs / i mean goldwingers its nice to see a venture now and then.

Yep. Leadwolf's right. We were there doing the Ohio River loop that was posted in the Meet & Eat area. Or, put another way: So that was you. We saw two other Ventures on our trip and one was as we waited at The Overlook.

By the way, on our three day trip we saw one Ferrari, and one Bently. We saw lots of Fords and Chevys. :whistling:

yep, that was the colors. to bad i didnt run in to them at a gas pump or something. like letting my wingers buds know their more then just me as they always tell me.

You would have seen three but we were camping up in Rockville at the Covered Bridge festival. Couldn't figure out how to be in two places at once.........:confused24:.