IGNORED

clutch master

oldgoat

ok went for a nice ride today. but noticed the clutch master by the eye glass is starting to weep? and looking kind of brittle? is there a fix for this? also noticed that PO cut some wire? im thinking safety switch. as i cant start the bike in gear even with clutch pulled in and sidestand up? i looked on ebay and wow this time of year pepole want close to $70 bucks for one. im going to tear down plastic and old looking stuff and start replaceing. just thinking there has to be a cheaper master out there?

ok went for a nice ride today. but noticed the clutch master by the eye glass is starting to weep? and looking kind of brittle? is there a fix for this? also noticed that PO cut some wire? im thinking safety switch. as i cant start the bike in gear even with clutch pulled in and sidestand up? i looked on ebay and wow this time of year pepole want close to $70 bucks for one. im going to tear down plastic and old looking stuff and start replaceing. just thinking there has to be a cheaper master out there?

If a MK2 will work, how about $40 shipped.