IGNORED

What ya Think?

BEER30

Just curious what ya think of this video. One of our company's fans (Canadian) put this U-Tube video up as a review of some of the products that our company makes. The Boss and I liked it so much that we made arrangements for him to more videos to place up on the company's website. Like I mentioned , we like it and we wish to share it with you of your opinion. I know you will like it too, but if you see anything that might make it better, please let me know. By the way our companies website is www.hsgi.us and this will explain on what we do.

TIA

BEER30

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8lphqh7eE0]YouTube - HSGI (High Speed Gear) Woosatch-E Plate Carrier/ Taco Mag-pouch[/ame]

I found it interesting, it moved along nicely, although sometimes too fast.

The vocals need work. His voice is good,and fits the type of video nicely, but it trails off too easily, and he needs to enunciate more clearly. If you are familiar with the product and what it does, you might be alright in following him, but he lost me a lot of times.

In the early eighties we were running around and had just started the book on Special Ops tactics. Our idea of high speed gear was 100mph duct tape! I am amazed at the equipment out there today! A few years ago I had the opportunity to look through the latest in NVG (night vision goggles) and was blown away by the clarity and depth perception the device offered. Our generation of NVG was good to about 200 meters only with no depth perception making hard to coordinate with AC130's in the sky!

I was issued one of the first Lazer designators which was about the size of big box. Could not talk about it then, could not use it in the field except during the night. Very hush, hush! I have seen one or two in movies since then and the product itself is now about the size of a cigerate pack which can be attached to most weapons! Back then we could not figure out how we were gonna jump one in much less how we were gonna hump it through the boonies!

And, Can I get one for 22L mags, like about 10, with the A3 body armor.

this would make a nice christmas gift to ME!!!!!:mo money:

You have an AR with the 22LR conversion? The TACO pouch will work for those mags as well. Do not sale armor though, only the carriers.

And Thanks to all of those whom replied. We're going to have a lot of media coming up soon. Some exposure in a DVD of another company that will be using some of our gear in it. It will promote a lot of sales within itself.

BEER30