IGNORED

what is the S ?

kevin-vic-b.c.

In a word, CHROME. I believe its only on the front end, forks, sliders, etc. I have a 2000 RSV, which of course, does not have the chrome front end. I think the Midnight edition from 2005-2007 also had the chrome front end. That's the only difference, I think. If I'm wrong about that, I'm sure other will let us know, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. Don

In a word, CHROME. I believe its only on the front end, forks, sliders, etc. I have a 2000 RSV, which of course, does not have the chrome front end. I think the Midnight edition from 2005-2007 also had the chrome front end. That's the only difference, I think. If I'm wrong about that, I'm sure other will let us know, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. Don

so in short you are saying the S is for "shiney" :Venture:

You'll see the difference if you get em side by side...the front end is all chrome on the midnight and S models, and the housing for the switches are chromed. Other than that the rest is the same. Supposedly the midnight and S models are worth $500 to $600 more.

You'll see the difference if you get em side by side...the front end is all chrome on the midnight and S models, and the housing for the switches are chromed. Other than that the rest is the same. Supposedly the midnight and S models are worth $500 to $600 more.

I am seeing closer to 7-800 $ more here but chrome is a good thing as long as the wife thinks I had no choice, it all came with the bike dear !

I am just dreaming out loud right now, if push comes to shove, I can live without chrome at first as long as the rest of the goodies are there.

:dancefool:

I am seeing closer to 7-800 $ more here but chrome is a good thing as long as the wife thinks I had no choice, it all came with the bike dear !

I am just dreaming out loud right now, if push comes to shove, I can live without chrome at first as long as the rest of the goodies are there.

:dancefool:

Yep, the cassette deck is still there!