IGNORED

Dog-gone electric bill

Hummingbird

This might be part of the reason my electric bill is so high ! I have a 25' flag pole in my yard and have a 500watt Mercury Vapor on a photo eye.

Linda likes to plant flowers around the pole and the heat of the day along with the heat from the light all night make for quite a good growing environment.

betcha can't guess where the photo eye is ??

Maybe best to get FreeBird over there to cut the grass, he has his ways with things in the middle of the yard,,, but mostly he gets wet doing it,,, of course this would be a whole lot easier and then you wouldn't need to take the blame,,, and the Missus will think twice to give 'company' the dickens.

This post will self destruct in 12 hours,,,,,,, I hope.

YEP - sure is

flowers like the heat at night and evidently think it's daylight all the time. they grow like weeds

After using round-up. Honest honey, I did my best not to spray the flowers. Must have had more wind than I thought. :innocent:

After using round-up. Honest honey, I did my best not to spray the flowers. Must have had more wind than I thought. :innocent:

HEY!! Thats my excuse!! Then there was the new rose bush with the Coffee can around it. Started across yard on riding mower and there goes Coffee Can flying.... Had a time getting out of that one.

HEY!! Thats my excuse!! Then there was the new rose bush with the Coffee can around it. Started across yard on riding mower and there goes Coffee Can flying.... Had a time getting out of that one.

I have a better one--ask me in person when no women are around. works every time.:thumbsup2: