IGNORED

Geez, Walmart Looks Scarey!!

Aussie Annie

Around here you only seem them types if you go into walmart late at night or really early in the morning. Happens when you're open 24 hrs the weirdos then have somewhere to go. Actually I'd love to ask them folks why they come out like that. Probably get me in trouble though.

The pics are kinda scary what's worse is you can't help yourself from looking at more. :Laugh:

Margaret

:yikes::yikes: Just got sent another lot of "People of Walmart" :yikes::yikes: Now them thar is some scarey lookin' people!! Can't believe they go out in public dressed [or not!] like that...Geez:doh:

Now come on, you know you got folks in your neck of the woods that dress "high on the hog" like that too !:rotf:

Guest scarylarry

A freind of mine works at wal mart, she see it alot and ask one group why do ya'll dress like that and come here, their answer was hoping to make the internet, she said thanks.

Like she said what else could I say.

A freind of mine works at wal mart, she see it alot and ask one group why do ya'll dress like that and come here, their answer was hoping to make the internet, she said thanks.

Like she said what else could I say.

Yep, some people lead such boring? lives, or have such a need to "pose" :confused24:

hey Annie, there's a walmart in Cody, WY.

I probably spend 75% of my retail dollars in Walmart. Groceries, clothing, sporting goods, garden supplies, oil and filters for vehicles, electronics, and so on.

Living in a small town which thrives as a tourist trap, when I moved here 20 years ago to get away from the city, prices for everything were HIGH. At that time I was commuting from a metro area, and got in the routine of shopping on the way home when I needed something.

Then Walmart moved into town. Listen to the local merchants bi**h !!!!

But for me the consumer, prices came down to be competitive with the stores in the metro areas. After more than a few instances of buying something 'more expensive' at a nice store in the city, and then seeing it my local Walmart for half the price, I have almost stopped shopping the up-price stores.

Mostly just normal shoppers in the local Walmart. An occasional freak show like anywhere else, just like at the big shopping malls down the road, or in the center of town, for that matter.

I'll also add that Walmart has been a very large contributer to local charity and local events.

I make the above statement for those who don't have a real Walmart that they may frequent.

Edited by RandyR

I'm thinkin these people watched way to many Vampire movies as kids. Now they're aged 16 to 19, it's a crowd of creep show wannabeeeeees...

Will be glad when this whole "Goth" thing dissappears.

Oh well... At least they'll fit in for a week or so. Halloween is comming up.

BOO!:crackup:

http://media.funsmileys.com/smileys/surprised001.gifhttp://media.funsmileys.com/smileys/surprised001.gifhttp://media.funsmileys.com/smileys/surprised001.gifhttp://media.funsmileys.com/smileys/surprised001.gif

That which has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Some things never change....

For as long as I can remember, Yonge Street, one of Toronto's main streets seemed to have a large number of freaks that come out at night.

We always referred to it as the Yonge Street Zoo.

So now I guess they also go to Wall Mart

I work at a WallyWorld as a People Greeter and I'm the one that sees these freaks first! From the pajamas, to the blacks (and whites) wearing the saggy-below the butt-hanging pants! I am amazed that any store would allow them in the door, but it's all about the money with WalMart! Like it was said before "Once seen cannot be unseen! ":soapbox: