IGNORED

Life is Good!

Skid

Is there that much traffic in the criminal dept? Careful you don't get run over!!!

Oh ya Congrats, keep up the good work.

Lots of traffic, not counting the 40 some employees, there's about 80,000 criminal arrests, 140,000 fingerprints, plus all the sex offenders, child abusers, and other registries.... could get ran over by the paperwork.

Lots of traffic, not counting the 40 some employees, there's about 80,000 criminal arrests, 140,000 fingerprints, plus all the sex offenders, child abusers, and other registries.... could get ran over by the paperwork.

You ain't looking me up are you??? The Warden claims she is a lot younger than me and I was cutting it close!!! I promise I won't embarass that 2nd Gen again...:whistling:

CONGRATS BUDDY.

Well I'm just glad you'll be busy with possible paper cuts and maybe carpal tunnel from using the computer. No chance of getting hurt with them nasty criminals. You got too many folks counting on ya staying safe. Congrat's!!! Does this give you more money when ya retire? That would come in handy too.

Margaret

Guest Ken8143

Congratualtions, Skid.

For the rest of us that think about riding in WV, this could be bad news.....Or have ever been in WV and been indiscreet. Think about it. The Shadow is in a position to KNOW.

Congratualtions, Skid.

For the rest of us that think about riding in WV, this could be bad news.....Or have ever been in WV and been indiscreet. Think about it. The Shadow is in a position to KNOW.

I guess if one wanted to "get by" without getting caught, you must invite me to lead the pack....:sign20: