IGNORED

BoomerCPO

kbran

Had a good visit with boomer. He came over yesterday and we changed his tires, rear brakes and rearend oil. This morning we took a nice ride and he left around noon. I could tell he wasn't 100% from the virus but it was great having him over. We missed ya, Walter, know you just got out of the hospital and hope you are doing better. Anyway a great time and boomer a gift wasn't neccessary, enjoy helping and working on the bikes. Hope you made it home ok and we'll get together again soon.

Had a good visit with boomer. He came over yesterday and we changed his tires, rear brakes and rearend oil. This morning we took a nice ride and he left around noon. I could tell he wasn't 100% from the virus but it was great having him over. We missed ya, Walter, know you just got out of the hospital and hope you are doing better. Anyway a great time and boomer a gift wasn't neccessary, enjoy helping and working on the bikes. Hope you made it home ok and we'll get together again soon.

Sorry I missed it, TOO!!! :bawling:

Always a good time there. :178:

I did get out on the RSTC this afternoon, but not ready to wrestle the RSV, yet.

Come see us when ya can

Walter

Walter, I haven't been on here much lately, what happened to you?:scratchchin:

Or, point me to the right thread.

Glad to here you're still ridin' something.

Get well soon, Scooter Bob

Thanks for asking Bob, yeah I had a bout with diverticulitis that put me in the hospital for a week. Thankfully I, so far, have dodged surgery.

Kenny I made it home just 3 minutes ahead of a huge cloudburst....the darn thing chased me all the way from Baton Rouge. :^)

I can't thank you enough for the help with the bike....spending time with you and Beth is well worth the trip out there Bro!! Watching you play with your grand-kids is an extra bonus!! :^)

Boomer....who sez having a garage and tools is the cat's meow....and made even better when ya have a great cook in the Kitchen too. :^)

Walter....You missed a killer lasagna that Beth made...Wooo Hoooo !!!

It is good to see your green light on Chief, hope your feeling better and there is a cheesecake here in Conroe for you when you get a chance to head west

:thumbsup2:

I hear ya Bro....I'm long overdue to seeing you and Lonna!!! I gotta make sure I can handle all that good food and cheesecake...I ate like a bird over at Kenny's.....Beth wuz giving me funny looks about that....:think:

Boomer.....who sez he can hear Texas calling....especially Liberty,Texas !!!:yikes:

The Doc has given me a clean bill of health but I sure don't feel a 100% yet....Just taking it easy and hoping nothing else goes wrong....I have used up my quota of bad luck for this year!!:bawling:

Boomer....who sez the pygmies are keeping a low profile cuz I'm in no mood to deal with their crap.:ignore:

Rhonda I'll take a hug from you any day gal!!

Hope all is well with you folks up there.

This will be my 1st full Winter away from New England in 39 years.....and down heah there is NO snow....and riding temps are about 50-60 degrees.:whistling:

Boomer.....who sez when are you guys coming down here again?:cool10:

Squidley and I know you can't keep a Chief down, they just keep coming back at it. But we'll excuse you from the TDU weight loading party till you're off the binnacle list. If you were a sub sailor you know what I mean.

Hang in there, Boomer.

I hope you got more than one, I am suprised you had any let after my visit..........its worth the ride just for the cheesecake and seeing Lonna............and you too......of course:banana::banana::banana:

It is good to see your green light on Chief, hope your feeling better and there is a cheesecake here in Conroe for you when you get a chance to head west

:thumbsup2:

Squidley and I know you can't keep a Chief down, they just keep coming back at it. But we'll excuse you from the TDU weight loading party till you're off the binnacle list. If you were a sub sailor you know what I mean.

Hang in there, Boomer.

Your not just whistling Dixie there Vance

:hihi:

I hope you got more than one, I am suprised you had any let after my visit..........its worth the ride just for the cheesecake and seeing Lonna............and you too......of course:banana::banana::banana:

Your always welcome here brother, and when you do make it back...there will be another cheesecake for consumption

:)