IGNORED

OCONUS members

KiteSquid

I am thinking about an item swapping project that is stewing in the back of my slow working brain.....

I am still thinking about the logistics, but to start people thinking about it, here is a small hint of what the project is:

You would have to mail a package to me with somewhere between 75 and 100 small items (depending on how many people sign up) OF MY CHOOSING in it, and I would distribute the items you sent me to all other participants... In return you would receive a package with one item from all the other participants, however due to the scale of this project all participants would have to include return postage.............. I am trying to work out my items first BEFORE any of the participants collect there's so I can provide a photograph to get the excitement going.....

I am wondering about where some of our active members are from.

I assume there is a member in each of the 48 contiguous United States, so I need to know about how many of you live Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS).

As I cannot find the FRAPPER map of members I need to ask:

Who lives in Alaska?

Who lives in Hawaii?

Who lives in a country outside the US and what country is it and what State/Provence do you live in?

Oh I might need someone to manage the participants list as I do travel for work quite a bit and sometimes I am unable to access the internet for a few days....

The only down side to this project is I will have to limit the number of participants to ONE per State/Provence so only 47 people from the Continental United States can participate as I count as one.