IGNORED

Headed Home

Yammer Dan

Went down the East coast to the bottom of Flordia. Didn't do the Keys it was raining hard that day so I just went across the Everglades. Then went back up the West Coast as far as Clearwater. Now in Folkston Georgia at son's. Going to stop and watch WVU whip Maryland tomorrow and then head on home. Got burnt a few times stay in some good motels and some not so good but great trip and Warden claims she is tired of Beaches!! I liked the Gulf the best. And those girls down there are going to need some clothes if it gets cold...

Ruffy I ment to call you but forgot info and haven' been close to puter since I left.

Just got done with tour of the new prison. Good talk with Warden. told him to give me call if he needed any help.... And there are some connections I could help him with for training purposes and things like that. Also told him Lil'Yammer (son) was going to make him good man. He agreed with that. Every little bit helps.Wants me to come back and check things out when they get underway??