IGNORED

20/20 hindsight

coy55boy

I finally got my new (to me) 83 VR on the road this last weekend and really enjoyed the ride. But, I couldn't get the rear view mirrors adjusted to suit me. It seems that their placement on the fairing is too low and too close to the centerline. I could only get a good view of my arm and the lane next to me on either side. I could never tell if anyone was directly behind. Has anyone else had this problem? And what did you do to correct it?

Behind Blind in Tucson...

I finally got my new (to me) 83 VR on the road this last weekend and really enjoyed the ride. But, I couldn't get the rear view mirrors adjusted to suit me. It seems that their placement on the fairing is too low and too close to the centerline. I could only get a good view of my arm and the lane next to me on either side. I could never tell if anyone was directly behind. Has anyone else had this problem? And what did you do to correct it?

Behind Blind in Tucson...

You can add aftermarkets to the clutch and brake reserves. I know what you mean about the coverage, but after a while you get used to it. Another possible solution is stick-on small spot mirrors