IGNORED

Rode a 2nd Gen Trike and Stalked another

DragonRider

Charlene and I spent the weekend in Indy this past weekend at my cousins home, he was hosting a family reunion for both sides of his family, which includes myself and Ken Derret, aka 1-Up, who is his wife's cousin, small world isnt it, I found this out right after the Tail of the Dragon in 2006. Well he had his trike there and I asked Charlene if she wanted to try riding it and she was a little reluctant at first but she did and she enjoyed it, even though we only rode the length of his very long drive..........I have to say I didnt do too well the turning radius is what I am used to and got it stuck in the grass and we had to get some help to back it up so I could ride it back to the house. As for the stalking part, they had a friend who stopped by and he was riding an 07 RSV trike so I talked up the site to him, asked him if he had his whine fixed and he said no, so I clued him in to talking to his dealer about an I-basket swap, I also convinced all four of the trike riders to come down to Vogel for next years Tail of the Dragon.:Venture::Venture:

So how was your weekend??