IGNORED

Short notice Tomball Ride w/ Gunk & Beth

Ponch

IF you guys have a M&E Sunday on this side of Houston let me know..Id like to make it but this was too short for me. Looks like surgery is coming on my back so to heck with it,back isnt hurting but arm is so I can still ride a bit right now. DONT PLAN ANYTHING SPECIAL as It all depends how much nerve pain is in my arm in the morning. Tom

IF you guys have a M&E Sunday on this side of Houston let me know..Id like to make it but this was too short for me. Looks like surgery is coming on my back so to heck with it,back isnt hurting but arm is so I can still ride a bit right now. DONT PLAN ANYTHING SPECIAL as It all depends how much nerve pain is in my arm in the morning. Tom

Tom:

Ponch was tellling me that Beth and I were in your back yard yesterday...we've told everyone back home we had to go to Texas so that I could get a new pair of boots...which we did in San Marcos. I wish to heck I'd known that you live so close to San Marcos..we would have dropped in on you. We will catch up to you next time...we're not sure when, but we will be coming back.

gunk:smile5:

Tom:

Ponch was tellling me that Beth and I were in your back yard yesterday...we've told everyone back home we had to go to Texas so that I could get a new pair of boots...which we did in San Marcos. I wish to heck I'd known that you live so close to San Marcos..we would have dropped in on you. We will catch up to you next time...we're not sure when, but we will be coming back.

gunk:smile5:

OK my friend Next time stay with us.. When you get back tell Ramblinman to get on and stay in touch..miss the old coot,Tom

OK my friend Next time stay with us.. When you get back tell Ramblinman to get on and stay in touch..miss the old coot,Tom

Ok Tom....we'll be seeing Gary and Mary.....Ian and Pat when we get home I'm sure....we all have some pics and story's to tell.

gunk:smilies6:

Tom,

Ramblinman has hung up the keys and dropped off the site. His bike and trailer are up for sale. Says he can't hold the bike up anymore.

Gunk, Beth, I had a great time yesterday, it was great to meet ya`ll , hope we can make it up north some day. Hope ya`ll have a safe and fun ride along the coast and the rest of the way home, just be carefull and try to remember your Camera!! ya`ll take care and we`ll catch up with you again..

Kreg

Hey Kreger....doooooodle!

The pleasure was all ours! We'll get an early start this morning, and put on some miles on our way to Savannah.

Yesterday was a great day...albeit a wee bit on the warm side for us! The "coon eyes" arent' going away just yet.

Hopefully Brad and Lonna's air conditioner was repaired before the end of the day. We both hope to see you folks up north at some point in time. We can show you around our flat lands!

gunk:big-grin-emoticon:

I told him to get a Vespa.

Nice Guy !

We both hope to see you folks up north at some point in time. We can show you around our flat lands!

Little ways North of here we have some nice roads that are not flat. But it would still be nice to see some of those Southern folks up this way.

Brad

Had a great visit with Randy & Beth!

Great folks.

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/dawarren77377/09112010%20GunkyLump%20visit/DSCF5943.jpg?t=1284379262

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/dawarren77377/09112010%20GunkyLump%20visit/DSCF5973.jpg?t=1284379337

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/dawarren77377/09112010%20GunkyLump%20visit/DSCF5976.jpg?t=1284379370

http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/dawarren77377/09112010%20GunkyLump%20visit/?start=0