IGNORED

Where is Gunkylump?

T.J.

Where is gunkylump and Beth? Did the Texas wind take them away? Haven't heard from ya's in a day or two.

Hope all is well.

I met up with Ian on the Canadian side this morning. I have his old shock now.

Give us a heads up on how your doing Gunk.:)

Edited by T.J.

We're safe and sound.....the hotel we ended up at in San Antonio was a real story...as in horror! Pay for the internet my @ss. Sorry we weren't on line for a couple of days....principal kicked in. I wasn't going to pay to use a computer....next year we'll have a laptop we'll bring with us.

I would NOT recommend the "Crockett Hotel" in downtown San Antonio - EVER! Shower water changing constantly, burning hot to cold, no pressure. Charged us to park the bike, $12 +tax per day. No meat with breakfast, no ham, sausage, or bacon. Powdered scrambled eggs, cold weak coffee. Very small rooms.....we will be much more cautious next time we use "hotwire", if we ever use it again.

So, here we are in Tomball, at the Hampton Inn on Medical Complex way. It's pretty new, clean, cheery, all the regular Hampton stuff.

Anyone want to hook up for dinner tonight?

gunk:smile5:

We're safe and sound.....the hotel we ended up at in San Antonio was a real story...as in horror! Pay for the internet my @ss. Sorry we weren't on line for a couple of days....principal kicked in. I wasn't going to pay to use a computer....next year we'll have a laptop we'll bring with us.

I would NOT recommend the "Crockett Hotel" in downtown San Antonio - EVER! Shower water changing constantly, burning hot to cold, no pressure. Charged us to park the bike, $12 +tax per day. No meat with breakfast, no ham, sausage, or bacon. Powdered scrambled eggs, cold weak coffee. Very small rooms.....we will be much more cautious next time we use "hotwire", if we ever use it again.

So, here we are in Tomball, at the Hampton Inn on Medical Complex way. It's pretty new, clean, cheery, all the regular Hampton stuff.

Anyone want to hook up for dinner tonight?

We would go for dinner but it might take a while for us to get there and the soup would be cold, so not this time. Glad to hear from you guys, was starting to wonder where you got to, good to know you found a decent hotel, Hamptons are always good. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Pat & Ian

We would go for dinner but it might take a while for us to get there and the soup would be cold, so not this time. Glad to hear from you guys, was starting to wonder where you got to, good to know you found a decent hotel, Hamptons are always good. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Pat & Ian

Hey Ian:

Say 'ello to Pat for us! Glad to hear that the old defunct shock made it into T.J.'s hands! We're leaving Tomball in the morning, and booting it across to Savannah, Georgia, good Lord willing and the creek's don't rise. It's been GREAT so far.....the only downside is that I have to go back to work on midnites next Sunday night...dang! Thanks to all for thinking about us, we'll make sure that we stay in places of overnight abode with internet access so that you'll know where the heck we are and what the heck we're doing!