IGNORED

Its official

muffinman

Margaret and I are excited to let everyone on the Forum know that we have "officially" launched M&Ms Motorcycle Repair. After being in the sandbox for a year, and just not being ready to work again for someone else, we think this is our best professional move forward. We'll start out doing it "backyard" and "mobile/on-site" for now, with an eye towards a shop down the road. Thanks in advance for helping us grow!

Jeff

OUTFRIGGINGSTANDING!!!!! Jeff. We are happy for the both of you. It's about time you started getting paid cash instead of DQ to work on these things.

Seriously, good luck in your endeavor. I have the utmost confidence that you will succeed.:sign green with env:sign green with env:sign green with env:sign green with env:sign green with env:sign green with env

Congrats on your move to go into business. I don't know about your area but around here with the economy the way it is, the demand for an experienced mechanic to do work on bikes, and the older ones at that, is showing to be very profitable.

EVERYONE around here is buying used older bikes then finding out they cannot find a shop to work on them or cannot afford the shop rates. I've had a different bike in my garage about every week for odds and ends. If I had a larger place to work I'd probably give up the part time job and do something I enjoy doing.

The one question I always get about my '84 is "Who does your work for ya?" When I answer "I do" the next question is "Can ya take a look at mine?"

Good luck and hope they come flocking in the door for ya.

Mike

great news. i might have to run the cherry bomber over to you and get it back into shape, good shape that is. hope to see you at the bbq in lexington

Jeff is good but he doesn't claim to be a miracle worker!!!!:whistling:

Good Luck with it Jeff. I got my fingers crossed.:clap2::clap2: