IGNORED

2011 Ventures who profits?

Guest scarylarry

Guest scarylarry

Who is the most happy over the new Venture is Ponch, he can sell more gauges aslong as they keep with the cassette player, so the bottom line is ever cloud has a silver lining..

By the way everyone that sees them is like oh, wow, neat.

My get another venture to buy more gauges.....LOL

1999-2011 Venture have the same body style only major difference is the color .

So a 1999 model looks the same as a 2011 model going down the highway..!

Why pay $18,000-20,000 for a new one when you can get a good used Venture like mine for $6500-7000.00 with the same set up - the cassette player:buttkick:

Yep it looks like Ponch is going to be busy for a while!!

Who really cares. Are you going to go out and buy a new Venture if they changed things up? I'm not. I like the one I have. You can't touch any other bike with the same feature (excluding the cassette) for the same price. These bikes are tried and true. They run great, have plenty of power and are very comfortable.

Again, who really cares if you're not in the market for a new bike.

As I'm not in the market for a newer bike I wouldn't buy a new Venture Or anything else for that fact right now...

However being a busniess man I know for a fact that if "your not getting ahead" by making constant improvements in your product and investing capital, "Your getting behind". There are those out there that are looking to buy. Like stated above why buy a NEW bike that hasn't changed for the past 12 years? when you can buy a new 07 model with a 5 year warrenty? Yamaha better wake up.:backinmyday:

Actually, we all gain by their continuing to produce the same bike unchanged - this means that all replacement parts will continue to be sold for longer, and as long as they continue to raise the price it even helps raise the value of our used bikes.

I am only slightly disappointed that they did not introduce a 3rd gen; it would have been interesting. But I am completely happy with the RSV. I have virtually no interest in fuel injection, and I cannot imagine any reason why someone would care about the cassette player at all! So what if you don't want to use it? Just don't! After all, it cannot even be seen unless you open the door. In the current technology, a solid-state MP3 player in the Aux input is the only thing that makes sense anyway. The RSV is economical, comfortable, reliable, and beautiful - what more could any touring rider want?

If I had to replace my bike today, the absolutely ONLY motorcycle I would even consider is another RSV. Either the 2003 Raspberry/Sand or the 2009 Gold/Black S are to die for!

If you (anyone) are so unhappy with your current bike, PLEASE go buy something else. There are lots of options, so why continue to be unhappy? Ride safe, and enjoy whatever you choose to ride.

Goose