IGNORED

Dang! Lost the drivers seat!

Wrongway

Yea, I don't know if you talked to him or not. I can say that if it were mine, I wouldn't take less than $400.00 for it. That's less than half the cost of new and is a very good price.

True, but if it doesn't sell he might get tired of moving it around in the garage.... but wait... it isn't in his garage any more.... :confused07: :rotf:

If you want to Borrow one, I can put my stock seat off of my 05 RSTD in my trailer and bring it up on Fri. if it will fit the venture.

I do want it back though.

Let me know.

Steve

The seat won't fit without modifying the attach points. Close, but no cigar. Also, I've put some miles on my stock seat, and for the life of me I can't figure out why you would want that back, unless you were going to give it to someone to modify, or you wanted a spare. 30 minutes in the stock RSTD seat and my butt is numb. I can sit on my Mustang seat all day.

Glad to hear that you found a seat. Just to update the info about Bob's Corbin seat in case anybody is interested. It does include the riders backrest and the wrap around passengers backrest. That comes to a total of $907.00 at the Corbin website. His price of $400.00 includes all three pieces.

The seat won't fit without modifying the attach points. Close, but no cigar. Also, I've put some miles on my stock seat, and for the life of me I can't figure out why you would want that back, unless you were going to give it to someone to modify, or you wanted a spare. 30 minutes in the stock RSTD seat and my butt is numb. I can sit on my Mustang seat all day.

Not all butts are created equal. Some are padded better than others.... :whistling::big-grin-emoticon:

Glad to hear that you found a seat. Just to update the info about Bob's Corbin seat in case anybody is interested. It does include the riders backrest and the wrap around passengers backrest. That comes to a total of $907.00 at the Corbin website. His price of $400.00 includes all three pieces.

Can you send me a picture of it? Ive been thinking about upgrading from the stock seats.

Thanks

Clint