IGNORED

Dang! Lost the drivers seat!

Wrongway

Enroute to PIP and ...DOH! I forgot that I don't have my drivers seat tightened. Well, you can guess what happened. It's somewhere along hy 37 in Iowa! Looked, but no luck. At a rest stop now with free WiFi! Woo hoo! Any chance there is a spare 2nd gen seat on it's way to PIP? I have a couple seat pads that I can use, Dee says Thank God it was my seat and not hers LOL.

See you all there Thursday or Friday!

Allan,

Tried to call you after getting your Text... Don't really do the texting thing and most definately not while I am driving. But you wasn't answering your phone.

Anyway... You looking to buy a replacement or just borrow??

There is a MC Salvager in Jordan, MN. I can check with them and see if they have a seat for your scoot if you would like....

Duck tape and outdoor chair pads ? I have a second drivers seat for a Midnight if You want to pay shipping to and from. Just don't know what it would be worth to you, cause an overnight is not gonna be cheap to get it to you by Friday up there. Let me know. My number is in the profile.

Another reason not to be trailoring your bike!!!!

Boo

I can't wait for the day that I hear YOU had to tow your bike for one reason or another, but knowing you, you wouldn't tell a sole about it.....

Oh, and your right.. not EVERYONE was there...only ALL OF THEM that showed up you turkey..:rasberry:

You are always losing something in route to a Venture activity..........lets see Vogel, your stator went out and you kept swapping batteries with La............Your bike fall over on the traliler going to Memphis last year, and now you loose your seat..............Hope you got your head screwed on tight, we wouldnt want you to loose that....................:doh::doh:

I can't wait for the day that I hear YOU had to tow your bike for one reason or another, but knowing you, you wouldn't tell a sole about it.....

Oh, and your right.. not EVERYONE was there...only ALL OF THEM that showed up you turkey..:rasberry:

:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to

I've actually been thinking about buying a trailor but not to carry the bike, to tow behind it......

Here's the only reason I would tow my bike....

BOO

You are always losing something in route to a Venture activity..........lets see Vogel, your stator went out and you kept swapping batteries with La............Your bike fall over on the traliler going to Memphis last year, and now you loose your seat..............Hope you got your head screwed on tight, we wouldnt want you to loose that....................:doh::doh:

I wanted to comment on this post but I just couldn't think of anything nice to say so I'll just keep my big trap shut.....

BOO

Guys, I am sorry to admit it, but yes I was trailering a Venture. We have three weeks off and going all over creation and back so decided to take the Cousin Eddie special RV and tow the bike. Sacrilege I know, but you do what you gotta do. No pics though! I just pm'd Rick so hope to hear back, Eagleeye will be next if I don't hear from Rick. Just need the seat short term cause I have a spare at home. Just looks funny riding on dish towels and duct tape!

I just PM'd Allan. The seat lending is a go. We will bring Gords down for him to use. Gord is using mine. They are taking off for the west coast after PIP. I am sure we can work out a longer lend for you Allan.

Heck if Gord really likes my pillow top he can use it until next summer. They are planning to attend the Cody meet. We do a return swap at that time. Ya never know.

I don't have an extra but if you are in the market for a good used Corbin with drivers and passenger backrest, I have one in my garage that another member left here during maintenance day and wants to sell. I think he wants $400.00 for it.

So that's what he wanted for it... I tried to get a response out of him and never did. Finally forgot about it.....

Well that surprises me...I even sent him the link to the discussion in case he missed it and talked to him a day or two later. He is a great guy, don't know what happened.

That's OK, $400 is about what everybody trys to get out of them, and I'm looking for something less than that. Maybe that's why he ignored me?? I actually may have talked to him in the past?? I did make someone an offer... If it was him the offer might not have been interesting enough. Another reason for not contacting me.... :)