IGNORED

2011 Venture

gunkylump

Besides the Midnight Ventures the only one that really got my attention over the years was the 09 Desert Sand and Black S model. I really love that color. Oh well, I guess I will wait some more for a different ride. I still have Sylvester with 132,000 miles and running strong.

:farmer:

Better bring your checkbook!:stirthepot:

$20,090 for the RSV S as the RSV is not made......

$22,899 for the base Goldwing

$25,399 to add navi and xm

$26,599 to add ABS

$27,999 to add Airbag

However the GW does not come with a CB and it is about $1K MSRP to add......

Honda is offering finaincing rates as low as 1%...... but I'll just bring my checkbook and try to get a lower price.

Edited by KiteSquid

$26,599 to add ABS

$27,999 to add Airbag

Honda is offering finaincing rates as low as 1%...... but I'll just bring my checkbook and try to get a lower price.

$22185 for level 3 at Honda of Russellville..Thats what I paid plus ALOT of accessories and I think the CB was around $800 installed..Level1s go for around $18995...NOW IF you want a 2005 with 8500-9000 miles on it,silver metallic WITH CB I have a friend that lost interest in bikes..He said he would take $11000 but Id bet it could be bought for $10000...Great buy. He hasnt rode it in several months so I imagine it needs cleaned up.

NOW IF you want a 2005 with 8500-9000 miles on it,silver metallic WITH CB I have a friend that lost interest in bikes..He said he would take $11000 but Id bet it could be bought for $10000...Great buy. He hasnt rode it in several months so I imagine it needs cleaned up.

Wish I had the RSV paid off, I'd jump on that. I'll probably move to a wing in a couple of years. I just checked the new Vmax and those morons only put a 350watt charging system in that motor also. Which means any new RSV would be way underpowered electrically again. I like electricty.....:rotf:

$26,599 to add ABS

$27,999 to add Airbag

Dont bother with the nav. Know a guy who has one he likes his Garmin better and uses that instead. Cheaper also the updates are expensive I hear.

Wish I had the RSV paid off, I'd jump on that. I'll probably move to a wing in a couple of years. I just checked the new Vmax and those morons only put a 350watt charging system in that motor also. Which means any new RSV would be way underpowered electrically again. I like electricty.....:rotf:

Your joking right? GW lighting system is awesome especially when you make the driving lights work with the bright headlights. We dont have inspections in Illinois for that. Thank God.

I sent a response message to Yamaha.ca regarding my disappointment of the "new 2011 Venture". I wasn't very "nice" with my comments. Here's their response...

Good morning. Thank you for your comments, feedback, positive or negative -

helps us meet the needs and desires of Yamaha owners. We too are all

waiting for a new Tourer and are very aware of the market requirements -

I'm afraid the current economic climate and has delayed the introduction of

a new touring model for 2011. We have however, introduced the "adventure

tourer" Super Tenere XT1200Z which, while not satisfying the need for the

luxury tour customer, does illustrate that development is continuing even

in these difficult times.

As an aside, the XVZ Venture may have a cassette deck, but is widely

recognized as an extremely high quality sound and has (since inception) an

AUX input to allow playing of any modern audio device such as MP3 etc.

Regards and thanks for contacting us!

Scott