IGNORED

a trike that you cant buy

Guest tx2sturgis

Guest tx2sturgis

If anyone tells you that trikes are for old geezers...show them this video!

:happy34:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeNLMN_RqSI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- Frogman Tim Cotterill Rocket II 2 Trike Custom Fast[/ame]

Guest tx2sturgis
Looks like a dragster with handlebars. I wonder if he has a clutch whine? :rain2:

Well, if it does, the supercharger's song seems to cover it up!

It's 16 feet long, 2700 pounds, and has a 1000 hp engine. I'm guessing its not great on gas mileage.

Kewl video.

I'd be so worried those front tires would throw a rock into the scoop, and disintegrate that blower. No fenders is scary on the road.

I have 7.1 surround on my computer, and the thing sounds sooooo good turned up loud, as he's picking up the girl.:thumbsup2:

Guest tx2sturgis
That video is a little fake. For one his face would have been greatly deformed at 200 MPH and two, who would lose the girl in the tunnel and not go back and get her?

How can you say that? My gosh, everyone KNOWS that the blower is inhaling all available atmosphere at that speed, and the rider behind it feels nothing. In fact, what you cant see in the video is his oxygen mask. Oh yeah, its there. In post production editing, they cut out the part where he puts it on autopilot and slips the mask on.

And I have PROOF!

Well, sort of. Notice the chute disappears after deployment...thats the 'Automatic Chute Retraction System'. Standard on all trikes of this make and model. You cant see it in action but you KNOW its there. Also not pictured is the Automatic non-DOT Helmet Installer. This is an option that was added after the previous female hot-babe-in-the-desert-by-the-train-tracks got her hair slightly tangled at 200 mph.

Also not pictured is the off-camera scenes that the pilot of the machine enjoyed with the sultry babe. She was SO grateful to him for making her sit funny on the...uh...what IS she sitting on, anyway? Anyway, for 2 hours she sat on that thing...and wanted to show her gratitude....

He left her in Jay Lenos Garage. That episode will air soon.

:cool10:

........ In post production editing, they cut out the part where he puts it on autopilot and slips the mask on.......

:cool10:

1. Excuse me? NO, no he didn't! Didn't happen! Wouldn't happen! Don't know these people; never saw the vehicle before! Lies I say!!! :mad:

2. At 2700 lbs, it's a behemoth. Back in the day, Crown engineering would build or supply parts for you to build a mid-engine V8 Corvair that only weighed 2560 wet! I came close to having one, but 1 kid, 1 wife, lack of money and a little voice in my head saying "If you build it COPS will come!"....got in the way.