IGNORED

life after my stroke

george c

Hello everyone

My wife found this sight and told me to let y'all know where I've been.

For those who know me and the ones that don't.

I'm doing as well as I can be.

On 2-21-2010 I had a stroke. The side effects from this is that I have no life history memory from berth tell 2-23-2010 and now I am also having seizures.

The worst thing about this is I have Six children and Ten grand-kids that I don't remember.

This is very hard on me not remembering people and things and the Doctor won't let me drive either.

I'm working on getting the seizures under control. Maybe then the doc will let me ride.

Well all this typing in kind of hard for me to do right now with having to learn where all the keys are . So I'll stop for now.

Thanks

George C.

George sorry to hear of the health problems, but very glad you are still with us. I was wondering what happened as I have not seen you at any of the Houston happenings. Go back through your posts, like was suggested, and maybe that will help you in some way. Prayers are sent to you and your Family.

Kreg

Kbay

Thanks mini-muffin and massey130

I'll do just that BuddyRich That will help.

And fxitdude As far as the memory coming back . The doc told me not to get my hopes up> Its been six months now . The longer I go the more likely it won't come back.

But the good part is that I didn't forget the knowledge that I have. So no going back to school for me.

Thanks

George C

I do remember you posting about some kind of moon light runs on motorcycles but do not remember the details but you were very involved in that.Glad you ar back on with us.By the way does your wife work at WalMart? I think you met us and run with us to Lockhart Tx for a BBQ run awhile back?Tom

George,

I too remember you being on the site, although we never have met yet. I hope we can remedy that and get you and your wife to a M&E here in Texas. Quite an amazing story of your trial and tribulation, sucks that it happened, but glad that your still here with us. I do hope that you feel comfortable enough to hang around with us here. This really is a family here and regardless if your driving or riding your part of this group. Might say when you joined that the assimilation began. If there is something that we can help you with, spurring your memory or whatever, please let us know. Perhaps we can get a M&E over by you and yourself and Momma can come and have lunch with us....all the best to you with your recovery :thumbsup2:

Prayers are here for you George, and your family as well.

On the flip side,,,,,, how many of wish we could start over again, or could forget the past, now you experience it, so keep us posted as to what's happening,,,, glad to hear you at least still have the knowledge base.

Carl