IGNORED

Noisy??

Bill W.

Just got done reading an article on a website http://www.Blackfive.com. The writer is part of an American Legion Legacy ride to Milwaukee. He has been blogging about the ride for a few days now. The part that caught my eye was this: -Some of the 'non-American bike' riders made a request to be able to start their bikes before the Harley's do. Seems they can't tell when their bikes are running after the Harley's kick in... What a hoot!! At a gas or food stop, it must be like a NASCAR race when all the Harleys are running!!

Just got done reading an article on a website www.Blackfive.com. The writer is part of an American Legion Legacy ride to Milwaukee. He has been blogging about the ride for a few days now. The part that caught my eye was this: -Some of the 'non-American bike' riders made a request to be able to start their bikes before the Harley's do. Seems they can't tell when their bikes are running after the Harley's kick in... What a hoot!! At a gas or food stop, it must be like a NASCAR race when all the Harleys are running!!

Apparently they haven't heard a few of our members.....:sign woo hoo:

Some of the 'non-American bike' riders made a request to be able to start their bikes before the Harley's do. Seems they can't tell when their bikes are running after the Harley's kick in...

I used to do that when I had my '87 ... now with the '06 and the drilled out RK's... no need!