IGNORED

Need a backrest??

Yammer Dan

Nope, they go in between the driver and passenger seat. I had one on my 05 midnight. it is a nice back rest. My current bike has a cobra seat and the backrest is built right into it.

The utopia for the first gen has be go through the seat though. I sold one of those to Rocket awhile back.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Royal-Star-Venture-Utopia-driver-backrest-/280551056609?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories

Thought this might be great deal for somebody. Trying to find a 86 - 93 one but when I'm going any distance I have my bag back there and don't really need it.

Would love to have it but with a MM editin the color just isn't right

Nice rest, but it's not removable. For long trips it's great, but for around town I'd prefer not to have one.... I have a Corbin on the '91 and theirs pops on and off. If I could find a Corbin one piece seat for the '99 at a decent price I'd pick one up and have the backrest pull double duty....??

What do you consider a "decent price". I have a nice Corbin complete with drivers backrest sitting in my garage. It belongs to Bob Dakin and he wants to sell it. Make an offer.

What's he been asking for it. And how old, and condition.....

You'll never get it......I'm gonna snipe it with 10 seconds to go! :big-grin-emoticon:

You are closer to it - wonder if that will make your bids go faster. :headache: Just go ahead and tell me what your max bid is going to be - you may not even have to worry! If it had a buy it now, you probably wouldn't have got the chance:no-no-no:

I don't know how old it is or how much he is asking for it. I'll find out. It's in excellent shape though. He brought it out on Maintenance day and it is still here.

If you have the time, dust it off and shoot me a couple of pics. :)

You are closer to it - wonder if that will make your bids go faster. :headache: Just go ahead and tell me what your max bid is going to be - you may not even have to worry! If it had a buy it now, you probably wouldn't have got the chance:no-no-no:

Just kidding....I want a backrest, but it has to be removable.

I won't be bidding on this one.