IGNORED

O K GURUS Where Do I Look First?

Yammer Dan

Started home Sun morning and "Brown Sugar" showed me why she let a couple of those other bikes get close. Started lagging when I let off gas and soon just wouldn't go. Rear/Front brake locked up. Opened rear bleeder and got no fluid. Opened front bleeder and got no fluid. Master cylinder? Brake released while we were there and I rode it home with only front brake. If it released it seems to me calipers are ruled out??

Can you imagine what that thing would do if the Brakes weren't holding it back???

Brakes locked up and still running 115?????????????????HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.BTW,how do you like the looks of Skid's new tail light since you have first hand experience looking at it.LOL

Skid,do us a favor.Next time try getting the bike into 4th gear at least.

Started home Sun morning and "Brown Sugar" showed me why she let a couple of those other bikes get close. Started lagging when I let off gas and soon just wouldn't go. Rear/Front brake locked up. Opened rear bleeder and got no fluid. Opened front bleeder and got no fluid. Master cylinder? Brake released while we were there and I rode it home with only front brake. If it released it seems to me calipers are ruled out??

Can you imagine what that thing would do if the Brakes weren't holding it back???

Prolly fall over!:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::sign just kidding:

Pull rear master and clean. Figured good place to start. I use front brake a lot but that rear one is nice to have when putting 2nd gens in their place. Getting too far ahead just plain embarasses them. You got to hold it back a little.

GREAT week with a few good runs from "Brown Sugar". They know if my tailight works!!