IGNORED

Home Safe from Asheville

FROG MAN

The rest of the West Virginians are home too. The first part of our ride was a little wet, but after we got into Virginia it was beautiful. I had this "Pesty First Genner" that kept buzzing me, but I later showed him that I wasn't born yesterday. In a nutshell, he learned he wasn't always the fastest...... more of the story to come! :biker:

Anyway, it was a great time and everyone really enjoyed it...Thanks Randy:clap2:

Got in about 3 had a few miles of light rain then just cloud cover to about Raleigh that kept the temp down.Had a great time,it was great to meet a few new people, now it's time to go back to work.

The rest of the West Virginians are home too. The first part of our ride was a little wet, but after we got into Virginia it was beautiful. I had this "Pesty First Genner" that kept buzzing me, but I later showed him that I wasn't born yesterday. In a nutshell, he learned he wasn't always the fastest...... more of the story to come! :biker:

Anyway, it was a great time and everyone really enjoyed it...Thanks Randy:clap2:

Out foxed me he did!!!:crying: Wonder where he leaned to cheat like that???:think:

Are State Troopers allowed to cheat like that???

Margaret and I made it in around 6 got the bike unloaded from the truck and now its time for some much needed alcohol and some sleep

Had a great time and some painfull riding on the 650 but it was worth it

Jeff

You could have rode my 86 home.

Made it home last night about 8:30 or so..... about 750 miles and 14 hours on the seat.....no rain...... couple of nasty traffic jams around the Chicago area...... hot most of the way but ended up stopping 25 miles from home and putting on a sweat shirt.....

Great time

Great people

Great roads

See you next time,

BOO

I had this "Pesty First Genner" that kept buzzing me, but I later showed him that I wasn't born yesterday. In a nutshell, he learned he wasn't always the fastest...... more of the story to come! :biker:

Well we had gotten off and were headed back up (we spotted a bike and a trike on the side of the road, were going back to see if we could help) On our way back by we noticed a tow truck so we headed back around on our way up the off ramp we saw three bikes. So we got back on and headed off to find these bikes. Muffin on his 650 and me and Riderduke on the 2nd gen. We catch these three bikes and who was it you ask.................................Well it was Skid, Yammer and Dan. So we caught them easily. Guess they couldn't have been going that fast. :whistling::Laugh:

Margaret

Well we had gotten off and were headed back up (we spotted a bike and a trike on the side of the road, were going back to see if we could help) On our way back by we noticed a tow truck so we headed back around on our way up the off ramp we saw three bikes. So we got back on and headed off to find these bikes. Muffin on his 650 and me and Riderduke on the 2nd gen. We catch these three bikes and who was it you ask.................................Well it was Skid, Yammer and Dan. So we caught them easily. Guess they couldn't have been going that fast. :whistling::Laugh:

Margaret

Yeah that MPG really sucks over 100 MPH!!:whistling:

finaly made it home safe and in one peace.ha ha had a great time with all of you and look forward to doing it again. skid i know your hands are full with yammer dan but try to do something with him,hope he finds that medacation that he needs. againg mary and i had a blast and want to thank all of you for taking us in to our new family.

When things are real close you can't see them in your mirrors!!

Then why was you so far back in my mirrors?:confused24:

Admit it, you've already said you was out foxed.

Remember, I've been raising thoroughbreds for a long time....:usa:

I got "mapquested" by my gps for some reason that I don't quite understand. I left the KOA and went over the mountain into Henderson. The reason for that is that just as one comes into Henderson there is a Jack In The Box! For those that are not familiar with Jack In The Box, they have fried tacos that are awesome. They pull the prepared taco shell with the meat in it out of the fridge and drop it in the deep-fryer, then pull it out and add a slice of cheese, lettuce and taco sauce. The center stays nice and greasy while the outer edge is really crispy! As I said, they are Awesome! I was good; I stopped at 6.

Anyway, I left there about noon and my gps took me a long ways south, as far as Athens for those of you that know the area, then west, when I finally told t to use highways it shortened things up with I-85. Most of it was on 4 lanes with lots of stop lights. It really sucked!

Oh well, I made it home at about 7:00 after stopping at Radio Shack to have my smart phone worked on.

A great time at the rally was definitely had by all!!!

OK OK I'll admit he caught me napping. At 115 with traffic coming up and only a front brake a 2nd Gen got me...... No excuses..... When you ride a 2nd Gen you got to take what you can get. NEXT TIME!!

Why would you even need a brake at 115..And exactly what was you doing behind a 2nd gen at 115,trying to catch up?:dancefool: