IGNORED

This is the cupboard

Hummingbird

I was working on when I somehow lost concentration and darn near lost my thumb. I finally finished construction today, decided not to finish it - it a lot easier to stain, seal and finish before putting the pieces together.

It's all poplar wood, even the side and back panels. I re-saw 3/4" boards up to 8" wide to make the panels. I definitely NOT a fan of fiber board -

Another woodworker here. I like that style of furniture, very practical and nice dimensions.

Is it your design?

more or less - I fashioned it after an antique cupboard we have, several differences tho - one being that the original doesn't have glass but it does have sculptured top.

Also some dimensions are slightly smaller, makes it more suitable in most homes.

I just enjoy creating - :happy34:

another avid woodworker here, I don't have time to make stuff right now, other than on my lathe, but we have a couple rent houses we are remodeling, so that is takin up my time.

I recently acquired some new tools and had to re-arrange the shop. here is a basic pic of what it looks like. i do scooter n cage work closer to the big door.

from the rear driver tail light of the lil red truck, look to your left a bit an u can see the right mirror of the scooter.

another avid woodworker here, I don't have time to make stuff right now, other than on my lathe, but we have a couple rent houses we are remodeling, so that is takin up my time.

I recently acquired some new tools and had to re-arrange the shop. here is a basic pic of what it looks like. i do scooter n cage work closer to the big door.

from the rear driver tail light of the lil red truck, look to your left a bit an u can see the right mirror of the scooter.

It looks like you can at least walk thru your shop. My work area is the larger side of a 2 car garage - gets tight every once in a while.

good thing........WOW.... I'm impressed. It looks great.

bad thing.........Now Taters wants one...:mo money: :mo money: :mo money: :mo money: :mo money: :mo money:

Big Tom - you can throw about half of those money throwing icons away - it doesn't cost that much, you'd be really surprised :thumbsup: