IGNORED

wheres all the hard corefirst genners

smoothcruiser

i picked up this awesome first gen from a friend in tenn. it belonged to his father n law who made 5 trips on it b4 he found out he had cancer and couldnt ride any more so he put it in a garage for about 12 years and his daughter finally got tired of looking at it so they sold it to me took alot of work but now it runs like new and im too short back it up so i really need to sell it it has everything you could have on a bike except reverse :depressed:

Dude, you can't be more Vertically Challenged than I am. I just pulled the cover off my seat and shaved about 4" out and then narrowed the sides where you're legs go over. Now I have no problem at all getting both feet flat on the ground. I only have about a 29" inseam. My phone number's on my profile if you have any questions.

Dude, you can't be more Vertically Challenged than I am. I just pulled the cover off my seat and shaved about 4" out and then narrowed the sides where you're legs go over. Now I have no problem at all getting both feet flat on the ground. I only have about a 29" inseam. My phone number's on my profile if you have any questions.

dont want to shave or cut anything rather see someone else enjoy it all original

I hate to toss water on this thing but $4000 for an '83VR is just a tad to much if you really want to sell it, and from the pics I can't tell if it's a standard or Royale. It looks shiney, but for that kind of money it better have less than 1000 on the odo.

I hate to toss water on this thing but $4000 for an '83VR is just a tad to much if you really want to sell it, and from the pics I can't tell if it's a standard or Royale. It looks shiney, but for that kind of money it better have less than 1000 on the odo.

I thought that but being my new kinder gentler self........:whistling:

well i guess i could just give it away :no-no-no: but seriously its gotta be worth 35 anyway with all th extras and low miles what do yall think

well i guess i could just give it away :no-no-no: but seriously its gotta be worth 35 anyway with all th extras and low miles what do yall think

How about better pics and some more info... Is it a Standard or a Royale? Hard Core 1stGeners would like to know.... Without some idea of what it is, there's no way of telling what a fair price would be. And nope, it ain't even worth $3500. Bling ain't bringing what it used to...