IGNORED

Met up with a member in California [Condor]

LilBeaver

Looks like I beat you to it Jack, although I don't have pictures to prove it...

Condor was nice enough to meet up with me as I passed through Sacramento, CA to where I stopped for the night [just north east of Sacramento]. He had ice cream while I had dinner.... then Ice Cream - which was very VERY good ice cream, by the way. I had a 'small dish'... :D

Just wanted to say that it was a real treat meeting Jack in person and he seems like a great guy.

Thanks again Jack. If you ever get through Lubbock, or nearby - let me know you are welcome anytime :thumbsup2:

you seemed to find out real quick that Jack is a great guy with some great stories, but you have to bribe him with ice cream sometimes.:backinmyday:

So did he bring the G1 or G2 bike to meet you, we G1 riders are wondering if he is totally over to the darkside yet or whether we can still get him some therapy to help him out.:stickpoke:

So did Jack manage ta get you recruited to help out with the proposed Western Intl Rally?

Brian

you seemed to find out real quick that Jack is a great guy with some great stories, but you have to bribe him with ice cream sometimes.:backinmyday:

So did he bring the G1 or G2 bike to meet you, we G1 riders are wondering if he is totally over to the darkside yet or whether we can still get him some therapy to help him out.:stickpoke:

So did Jack manage ta get you recruited to help out with the proposed Western Intl Rally?

Brian

I am sure Condor took the 2nd gen - Brian. Condor is a great guy - glad you got to meet up with him, Rick.:beer:

Well - you two are both wrong. He showed up in a good lookin' truck.

As for the rally - we talked a little bit about where to have get togethers and whatnot, but I didn't get 'roped' into anything... yet...

but I didn't get 'roped' into anything... yet...

Hey, I caught that 'yet'. Be prepared.... :)

Didn't take the bike. Should have, but didn't. The truck has A/C, and the conditions didn't meet my riding criteria. Temp 50-85... and dry..... :whistling:

I really enjoyed meeting Rick, and I could see him start to light up when we began talking about dark matter, speed of light, gamma and x-rays etc. He knew what he was talking about..... I knew enough to get into trouble.... :)

I spent a week in Texas one day. If I ever get to Lubbock we'll have to test the ice cream....:thumbsup2:

Hey, I caught that 'yet'. Be prepared.... :)

Didn't take the bike. Should have, but didn't. The truck has A/C, and the conditions didn't meet my riding criteria. Temp 50-85... and dry..... :whistling:

I really enjoyed meeting Rick, and I could see him start to light up when we began talking about dark matter, speed of light, gamma and x-rays etc. He knew what he was talking about..... I knew enough to get into trouble.... :)

I spent a week in Texas one day. If I ever get to Lubbock we'll have to test the ice cream....:thumbsup2:

I'll admit that it did get pretty nasty in the afternoon. But it sure was nice when the sun went down!

I won't be in Lubbock forever... another 2 maybe 2.5 years tops, so if you are close, wherever I am - just let me know, there is always time for ice cream :smile5: