IGNORED

Is ii me, are is it Hot Out

starkruzen

Had a day off today so I took the old girl out for a ride. Was out for about an hour riding along the coast of Palm Beach on A1A. It was a picture perfect day, blue skies, clear blue water along the beach. About thirty minutes into the ride I was practically soaked with sweat. I just don't recall it being so hot hear in south Florida. The winds were calm the seas were flat calm. Temperature was 93 humidity was also in the nineties. I really wanted to ride more but it was just too freaken hot!:crying:

Up here in Middle Tn. it has been brutal. Temp has been at 99 and hunidity has been high. Heat index of 105! When I lived in S Fl I never had a problem with the heat, after being up here 2 yrs the heat has been kicking my butt!

It wanted to put a small a/c in our bedroom/bath (hottest rooms in the house). The bride is totally against a window unit. Why, I have no idea..retarded. How ate up can one person be.

Thankfully my wife is on my side for placing a window unit in the 2 main rooms we live in... Study/TV room & bedroom. We have a 5000 sq.ft. house with a 3 ton & 2 ton AC units. The window units allow us to set the rest of the house at 82 degrees. In the window AC rooms we keep the temp at 74 for cool comfort.

It saves us a lot of money. Work on your honey with the money saving angle.

Good Luck!

JohnB

It wanted to put a small a/c in our bedroom/bath (hottest rooms in the house). The bride is totally against a window unit. Why, I have no idea..retarded. How ate up can one person be.

Just say what you mean, don't hold back! LOL:doh::stirthepot:

Y'all need to shut up!! You ought to try working in this crap, I know Rooster is and I know I am, but the rest of you are mostly sitting in an air conditioned office

Edited by barend

theres methods to her madness, she is holding out for the central air unit , cause she knows youll go crazy from the heat eventually.

brian

Y'all need to shut up!! You ought to try working in this crap, I know Rooster is and I know I am, but the rest of you are mostly sitting in an air conditioned office

Try working in a powerhouse, with 10 coal-fired boilers.:yikes:

But you hadn't said anything yet! You going to be out of work pretty soon though, don't you know you should use renewable energy like solar :sun:? :stickpoke::stirthepot:

LOL, never happen. Most power comes from coal, and no one seems to want to give up all of their electrical/electronic gadgets, so coal will be around for a loooooooong time, no matter how many wind or solar units they come up with. That is a pipe dream.

If it ever did, I can always switch over to one of our nuke or hydro plants. We are the biggest power provider in the country.:happy34:

Here is my plant...

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/13thAFMonterey/NewJohnsonvilleFP.jpg