IGNORED

Pet Gorilla's

SteveB

Did anyone of you lose a six hunred pound pet the other morning? I found him sitting on my chest :shock3:. After a trip to the hospital they captured him and I felt almost good as new. Whoever owns this critter can have him back, but I can tell you it is not house broke. :fingers-crossed-emo

Did anyone of you lose a six hunred pound pet the other morning? . Whoever owns this critter can have him back, but I can tell you it is not house broke. :fingers-crossed-emo

Did Lonna let Squid out , on his own?????? Sounds about the right size & he is plenty furry...........:stickpoke::duck:

But seriously, glad to hear your doing better. :thumbsup2:

Hope you get better soon. You will get wore out for awhile but it will get a lot better. I have two stients now, and feel great!!!!! It took around a month for the first one, then i felt like a new man, But the last one took around 3 months,but as the Dr. said i am older now. Best of luck and take care.:dancefool:

Did Lonna let Squid out , on his own?????? Sounds about the right size & he is plenty furry...........:stickpoke::duck:

But seriously, glad to hear your doing better. :thumbsup2:

I figured that she would have him house broke.:rotf: