IGNORED

I miss my 1st Gen..The 2nd Gen is fine But I miss my 1st Gen

E-Fishin-C

Miss a First gen.so much? why buy a crotch rocket?.

Miss a First gen. so much you figure you would buy one but no you go and buy a copy cat. we do not want to hear you whine anymore about how much you miss a First Gen.:rasberry::stirthepot:

Kidding a side it is a pretty bike I here they ride pretty good but the set up would tear my knees up on long trips.

We meet a couple from CA. going to the east coast and they said theirs was smooth on the open road and pretty good on gas too? and they had it loaded down pretty good they were camping and having fun doing it too..

Nice ride Mr.C:thumbsup2:

Let me know how it does 2up please. I am concerned with how momma will enjoy the backseat.

I am tired of my 1st gen and need a new ride. I have owned her for 16 years now. Been looking but there is not much out there that can replace a 1st gen with my eyes.

I have rode a 08 fjr a friend has and it toped out at 179 mph in top gear so you might want to twist the gas a little harder, so i think it will go faster than a 1st gen because i could only get my 1st gen up to 135 mph (clocked by leo friend with his speed gun)

Guest Swifty
Yes No More 2nd GEN

....this is just solid proof that people are driven crazy riding a 2nd gen..........................only wishing I was driven crazy too.