IGNORED

Come to my party!

Alex

Come to my party...after 38 years of work, I am retiring on Sept. 1st...I am hosting a retirement party on August 27th here in Evansville! All are welcome. It's @ Sportsmans bar on Franklin Street!:dancefool: :backinmyday: :Venture: :big-grin-emoticon: :thumbsup2:

Hey David - Hope you enjoy your retirement. I am now reired and I can't figure out where my time goes. Never seem to have enough to do everthing I woudl like to do. This seems to be a common experioence among us retired folks.

Congrats on reaching a significant milestone in your life. My Dad also had just retired 4 months ago and is loving his free time at home. Enjoy your Golden years...oh by the way, I wish I live close to Indiana to attend the party. :motorcyclehelmet:

I am so happy to hear that you finally get to retire.

I still believe what you told me though, that you are only 42. I just figure you started working at a very young age.

Ron and I would love to make it to your party. We will try to be there for your big day.http://uppitynegronetwork.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/retirement.jpg

Yama Mama