IGNORED

Windshield needed in Vancouver before 29/July

LilBeaver

Rick...have you tried "Bent Bike"? There is one in Langley and another in Victoria. They have all kinds of used parts.

That was going to be my next "effort" but, no need now. Dave Insley had one... it's practically new... stock w/s ... not a scratch on it and sitting in my garage.

Rick...have you tried "Bent Bike"? There is one in Langley and another in Victoria. They have all kinds of used parts.

Thanks, I might give them a call for the crash bar too. If they have one that isn't bent, I would prefer that over my 're-bent' one that is on there now.

I'll get all this together, get the actual costs then go have another 'conversation' with the building manager here. I'm going to miss that clearview...

Thanks, I might give them a call for the crash bar too. If they have one that isn't bent, I would prefer that over my 're-bent' one that is on there now.

I'll get all this together, get the actual costs then go have another 'conversation' with the building manager here. I'm going to miss that clearview...

In your conversation, tell them that, this windshield is a loaner & they are still stuck for the cost of a replacement clearview.

In your conversation, tell them that, this windshield is a loaner & they are still stuck for the cost of a replacement clearview.

The way I see it they will as a minimum, cover the replacement clearview. And, that was def. how I planned on approaching it. Thanks for the advice though!! :thumbsup2:

Alright folks, I installed a windshield this afternoon, so we got-r-done.

Rhank you Rick (SilvrT) so much for the leg work to get this done as well as having me over for a FANTASTIC steak dinner. The ride and ice cream was good too. Also, it was great to see you and Nina again.

I'll post some pictures in the other thread I have going labeled 'Texas to Vancouver' or something like that.

Now, for the rest of you that messaged me or responded here offering your windshields, I really appreciate it but [obviously] have got it taken care of.

Thanks again EVERYONE that contributed.

:happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65:

Over and out :mustache:

P.S. Dave I. if you are reading this, I will be contacting you tomorrow to settle up. I figured it is a wee bit late now.

Alright folks, I installed a windshield this afternoon, so we got-r-done.

Rhank you Rick (SilvrT) so much for the leg work to get this done as well as having me over for a FANTASTIC steak dinner. The ride and ice cream was good too. Also, it was great to see you and Nina again.

I'll post some pictures in the other thread I have going labeled 'Texas to Vancouver' or something like that.

Now, for the rest of you that messaged me or responded here offering your windshields, I really appreciate it but [obviously] have got it taken care of.

Thanks again EVERYONE that contributed.

:happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65:

Over and out :mustache:

P.S. Dave I. if you are reading this, I will be contacting you tomorrow to settle up. I figured it is a wee bit late now.

Rick: it was OUR pleasure to enjoy your company and convo! Glad you enjoyed ours too.

Thanks for letting me check out your modified seat and backrest. Not so sure the backrest is for me but I will definately be doing some mod on my seat to relieve the pressure on my tailbone.

Lookin fwd to seeing you again before you leave if that happens to fit in your schedule.

It was pretty funny at the end of our ride last night when you knew where to turn to head off to UBC and I was leading and got mixed up on which intersection to turn at LOL .... well, I think in the 8 or so years I've been living down here, I've taken that route maybe twice which is probably several less than you have LOL.

Thanks for letting me check out your modified seat and backrest. Not so sure the backrest is for me but I will definately be doing some mod on my seat to relieve the pressure on my tailbone.

Lookin fwd to seeing you again before you leave if that happens to fit in your schedule.

It was pretty funny at the end of our ride last night when you knew where to turn to head off to UBC and I was leading and got mixed up on which intersection to turn at LOL .... well, I think in the 8 or so years I've been living down here, I've taken that route maybe twice which is probably several less than you have LOL.

- No problem at all w.r.t the seat and backrest.

- I'm pretty sure we can make something work

- And yes I got a good laugh out of that too. In your defense it isn't called marine drive at that particular intersection; anyways...

- And yes I got a good laugh out of that too. In your defense it isn't called marine drive at that particular intersection; anyways...

hahaha ... and I should know this???? Here's a guy from TEXAS giving me directions and info on street names in MY OWN city!! ... too funny!

(good thing I don't drive a hack for a living) :sign20: