IGNORED

This is going to be stange and uninteresing DON'T LOOK

mrich12000

he last saw her. Sleeperhawk knows he was filling up his gas tank. If he could only remember what gas station he left the Mechanic at. Wait a minute!

Sleeperhawk sees Beer30 riding with 24/7 and the beercart pulling up. Sleeperhawk asks them what gas station he left the Mechanic at. Beer30 says....................

Yama Mama:crackup:

Riding the ferry back to Saltspring after Nelson reminded me how much I miss being out on the water in my sailboat, or any boat. It also reminded me that being on a sailboat is a lot like being on a motorcycle. You can't fight the waves or the road, you have to ride with them. Get into the rhythm and ride the motion. It is just you and nature. I loved sailing at night and I like riding at night. I loved sailing during a storm and I like riding a winding, hilly road with no traffic.

he last saw her. Sleeperhawk knows he was filling up his gas tank. If he could only remember what gas station he left the Mechanic at. Wait a minute!

Sleeperhawk sees Beer30 riding with 24/7 and the beercart pulling up. Sleeperhawk asks them what gas station he left the Mechanic at. Beer30 says....................

Yama Mama:crackup:

Well, if I gotta put on my thinkin' cap I needs me a beer to help with the concentration!! So they all park up over near a big truck tractor, stand in the shade created by the long load, and open their beer. After some time of drinkin' and spreading the BS, 24/7 asks: "what was the question again?" Sleeperhawk repeats his query but then says there,s no hurry to go look 'cause............

Well I was but as usual I got confused on where we are going, so I think I will go to jacksonville fl on friday and wait there. Gonna listen to the Atlanta rythum section at the park friday night. My B'day, but I forget how young I'll be.

Gregg

Well, if I gotta put on my thinkin' cap I needs me a beer to help with the concentration!! So they all park up over near a big truck tractor, stand in the shade created by the long load, and open their beer. After some time of drinkin' and spreading the BS, 24/7 asks: "what was the question again?" Sleeperhawk repeats his query but then says there,s no hurry to go look 'cause............

it sure is hot outside, and those nice cold beers are really hitting the spot. Just then Sleephawk hears someone's cell phone ringing.

He tells Beer 30 "why don't you answer your phone?" Beer30 says,

"that ain't my phone man, I think it is yours!" Beer grabs his glass and has another sip or two.

Sleephawk realizes that it is his phone, but who could be calling him now? He opens his cell and it is .................................................

Yama Mama:beersign: