IGNORED

Muffinmans count down

muffinman

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have license in NY??:confused24: Drove thru there One time in late 70's. :duck: And lived!!!

Got lost and it took me 4hrs to find someone that could speak English to tell me how to get out of there!

You just needed to tell them to talk slower Dan. It was English just really fast and smushed together. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Felecia doesn't ride:whistling::whistling::crackup::stirthepot:

I never said she did. I said you could ride with her:whistling: in her car. Dang gotta explain everything to men.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:Guess you'll be hoping for this time to go a lot faster David just so you can get rid of me. :innocent:

Margaret

I never said she did. I said you could ride with her:whistling: in her car.

now thats cold

:rotf:Guess you'll be hoping for this time to go a lot faster David just so you can get rid of me. :innocent:

Margaret

Nope! However, I'll be glad when he is home on USA ground!

26 days

I never said she did. I said you could ride with her:whistling: in her car. Dang gotta explain everything to men.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:Guess you'll be hoping for this time to go a lot faster David just so you can get rid of me. :innocent:

Margaret

Awww, a lover's quarrel, now she is kicking you out of her "Pretty Blue Pickup".

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Jeff, where are you?? The fireworks have begun. :080402gudl_prv::whistling::whistling:

Awww, a lover's quarrel, now she is kicking you out of her "Pretty Blue Pickup".

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Jeff, where are you?? The fireworks have begun. :080402gudl_prv::whistling::whistling:

It's ok George I'll let you have David back when I'm done with him.:Laugh: David and I never quarrel, we just discuss loudly. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:or maybe that's forcefully?:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:You should go shopping with us right David.:whistling:

Margaret

Muffinman will soon be to a number of days from home that I can count to and understand. After all, I only have 10 fingers and 10 toes to count on. So I guess Muffinman is a little over 10 toes and 10 fingers from being home. Or is that a little over 2 hands and 2 feet from home. Mini just gets me so confused.