IGNORED

ok where do i post this?

oldgoat

well after long and thoughfull times. we had to put my Aunt in a home.

age 69 and starting to forget us. and wasent takeing care of her self.

but what i want to ask is any one out here interested in cassette tapes? i know most of us have these wonderfull players on our first generations. mine still works. so i will keep some of these for my self. there are close to 145 of them. some still new never played still wraped in plastic.

ok now the bad there all country music from old to modern

any one interested in some pm me im thinking of keeping most of the newer ones like alan jackson and so on but there are patsy kline, lorretta. stuff like that. pm me if any one would like a few. or if your looking for a certain one. i just might have it

sincerly oldgoat

OK you 2 thats funny.

but was just trying to pass on music.:guitarist 2: a shame to let them go to waste..

I'da raised my hand, but I just don't listen to much of anything while riding and they'd just be wasted on me.... Hope someone is interested....

ok after i pick through the ones im keeping. rest are up for grabs. just pay shipping way to many to list im at 145 and still got another small box to go trough. some of these artist go back farther then i can remember and im 51 but then i wasent into country that much back then.

OK, I would take some if possible, Patsy, Loretta, Conway, George Jones, Jim Reeves, Charlie Pride, Charlie Rich, The Carter Family, Johnny Cash, Ray Price, Dolly, Ricky Scaggs just to name a few.:dancefool:I love the older stuff. The new country is not country to me.:2cents:

ok got everyones request and yep got pretty much all your asking for

this is how im working it out ok im thinking 10 to 15 per person depending on the total amount i find. im still going through boxes and i have 3 sisters that are after the CD collections where going to slpit them too there are over 400 of them. per request that i have so far i will be boxing up them in about a week after clean up. then off they go. just pay shipping. and its good to see this stuff get passed on

many thanks to you all

oldgoat

Guest tx2sturgis

I'd have tossed em up on fleabay but that is generous. Altho a few hightech rednecks might want some 8-tracks...:doh:...or vinyl ( which is still cool, by the way).

ok every one please do me a favour.

these are going to go.im up to 200 so far and we still have drawers to go through

so please send me your address so i can start to get these out.yep i will take paypal for the shipping cost. some one asked for hank jr thought she had some of thoes but had just some of SR sorry about that, if i pick for you they will go from old to as new as possible when im talking new it like arron tippin, wade hayes, alan jackson, vince gill. a couple dixie chicks terri clark stuff like that. old ones range from patsy johny cash dolly parton. lorretta lynn im talking back to say the 50,s??? up to 2000??? my aunt loved country now for you rock fans my sister has a ton of tapes but im in no hurry to see her in a home only 6 years older then I some pepole said 8 tracks and i laugh about that as i do have a working 8 track player and about 75 tapes left havent thought about them in a long time. hmm maybe i can hook it up and the old 23 chanel cb and i be good to go