IGNORED

Hey kregerdoodle!

Squidley

I heard that ol' Just Monkying Around pulled that decrepit old Ford out with his Dodge idling in reverse, going uphill with yer dead weight old a$$ in the way and you left it in park to boot! :rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf:

I want to see some proof of that one Ponch .... when we get there in September. Maybe take some pics for me in case somebody gets rid of the evidence. We're looking at the first two weeks of September.....a leisurely ride there with a few "tourist type" stops....Beth also wants to visit San Antonio....the riverwalk, and I want to visit the Alamo.

Not etched in stone yet....but heck, I need a new pair of boots.

You and Squid best start prepping soon....looks like we be coming!

gunk:fatsmiley:

I don`t have enough dirt to fill the holes ( evidence ) had I not jacked that fine peace of Ford up and blocked under the wheels, that D.....D....Dodge.....would be buried deep untill I get my Tractor running good enough to pull him out!!:moon:.... hahaha man I just really love all you fine individules......

I want to see some proof of that one Ponch .... when we get there in September. Maybe take some pics for me in case somebody gets rid of the evidence. We're looking at the first two weeks of September.....a leisurely ride there with a few "tourist type" stops....Beth also wants to visit San Antonio....the riverwalk, and I want to visit the Alamo.

I don`t have enough dirt to fill the holes ( evidence ) had I not jacked that fine peace of Ford up and blocked under the wheels, that D.....D....Dodge.....would be buried deep untill I get my Tractor running good enough to pull him out!!:moon:.... hahaha man I just really love all you fine individules......

Well all I can say is Found Off Road Dead it was!!!

:stickpoke:

Maybe take some pics for me in case somebody gets rid of the evidence. We're looking at the first two weeks of September.....a leisurely ride there with a few "tourist type" stops....Beth also wants to visit San Antonio....the riverwalk, and I want to visit the Alamo.

Awesome! :thumbsup2: