IGNORED

GW owners have a ??

A control for 2 up riding, so the bike won't start until pressure is on both seats. If you are too dumb to remember if your passenger in on the bike it is time to quit riding. You are too dangerous. I wouldn't want to ride any where near someone that stupid.

Nearly every bike needs adjustments. On my RSV I needed a Utopia back rest, hiway pegs, Flanders G2 hbars. Total about $800 with the longer braided lines.

On the Wing I added hbar risers. $70. A walmart gel seat pad $19.95

The bike already had hiway pegs mounted and floorboards w/heel toe shifter.

You can make just about any bike fit you with the right accesories.

Looking at the first picture you should never get bored riding it with all those buttons. :rotf:

Brad

dang i just found out what the W/B button was for (LOL) pushed it the other day just to see what it did

well now i know:smile5:

so cool!!!!!!!

dray

I guess you have never ridden with Sleeperhawk then have you............:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.......

A control for 2 up riding, so the bike won't start until pressure is on both seats. If you are too dumb to remember if your passenger in on the bike it is time to quit riding. You are too dangerous. I wouldn't want to ride any where near someone that stupid.

I guess you have never ridden with Sleeperhawk then have you............:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.......

He won't be living that one down, for quite some time...... :2cents:

Thankfully, Sleeperhawk is not stupid or dangerous! Not everyone, including the riders who were with us at the time, knew what had happened in the incident which occurred in West Virginia. Given circumstances of bikes backing up and Sleeperhawk trying to get out of the way and after getting my signal that I was ready to get on (but I just did not manage to get there), I will ride with Sleeperhawk until I cannot ride any more! I trust him more than anyone I have ever known in my life.

And personally, I think it is funny to have a control on a bike for 2 up riding.

Ediddy,

You should be careful what you say about people. I'm not as subtle as most. If you don't know someone keep your mouth shut. I find you above comment offensive and rude.

I've been riding with the Sleeperhawks for 4-5 yrs now and There isn't anyone out there who i'd rather ride with. :happy65: