IGNORED

Should "Cupcake" stay?

Squidley

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad, I have met ya a couple times now and cupcake IMO was good for a laugh and an occasional dig at ya, but you will always be squidley to me or maybe TOOLMAN !!!!! If only all choices in life were this hard. :big-grin-emoticon: Did someone say something about Cheesecake? :fatsmiley:

Marsha said [ NOT ME - HER ] you are as sweet as a cupcake with pink sprinkles :stirthepot::stickpoke::crackup:

but we need to keep us navy guys here so back to Squidley :thumbsup:

now that other person , well you can guess how i'll vote :buttkick::moon:

Thom

LOL You know you would make a good " Sprinkles" !!:stickpoke:

And don`t be blaming your sweet innocent much better half for saying things like that!! LOL:rasberry:

Marsha said [ NOT ME - HER ] you are as sweet as a cupcake with pink sprinkles :stirthepot::stickpoke::crackup:

but we need to keep us navy guys here so back to Squidley :thumbsup:

now that other person , well you can guess how i'll vote :buttkick::moon:

Thom

Ya know...after the ChickenHawk thing I solicited one of the moderators to change your name to "SquiddyPoo" but he wussed out, which forced me to remove him from my will. That being said, if I had known you had "Cupcake" tendencies I most certainly never would have shared space in the hot tub with you.........(shiver)...(brrrr)...:smile5:

After all, I wrote him a check for my beloved 86 VR from Him, sold to me with Lonna's permission, of course!

FYI: today I had the cruise control cables replaced after I had a month ago had the off and on cables replaced. The cruise cables were $62.53. She now cruises like a dream, even up and down the hills. Zfrebird has 75,000 on her now as an 86, and it took my wrench 3+ weeks to find them, as they are getting very rare. I suggest to those with similar year, age and miles to get them while they can! It seems they take a lot of wear on the inside cable 'shields,' or 'tubes'.

Take care of you too, as Squidly and Lonna!!!! Ya!

JackZ

:thumbsup2:

Squidley or cupcake?

will eather one is fine with me too.

But.

if we be out a riding togeather and some one would ask who's your bud;

can we just keep the cupcake thing kind of on the quite side and ill just tell em SQUIDLEY:smile5:

dray

Guest Swifty

...well, the value of my summer supply of PreparationH just tanked. I like the way those Texas boys ride. Now.... where IS Lowell?