If Ra-di-dio Shak can't help you, check with your local Motorola 2-way shop. Larson makes a base loaded "NMO mount" antenna. You'll have to specify the 27MHz coil. I think you can get the coil in grey or black.

If some one had done the single antenna conversion, and removed the mount on the left side, that is what i am needing. The mount arm is here, and un-modified, but the cable, and base mount was changed to a non-Yamaha type mount. :confused24:

There isn't any local truck stops in this part of Texas that sales Yamaha Parts,,,nether does any of the Rat Shacks ,:confused24: :doh:

I realize that Truck shops don't sell Yamaha parts. However, truck stops and CB shops DO sell all sorts of CB mounts, equipment, etc. Point being that you may find something that is close enough to work just fine for you. Sorry, I guess I could have been a little more clear.

If you really want the official Yamaha part, have you tried Pinwall? I cannot imagine that there would be a high demand for the part you are looking for, so you may want to give them a call. Or like you have mentioned here already, maybe someone has converted their bikes to the single antenna setup and would be willing to get rid of the other mount.

:080402gudl_prv: